Federal Contractors & Former Federal Employees
Policy not available to CA residents
Why We're the "Wright" Choice for Professional Liability Insurance
for Federal Contractors & Former Federal Employees
- Starr Wright USA has a unique Professional Liability Insurance program specifically designed for federal contractors and former federal employees.
- Starr Wright USA invented Federal Employee Professional Liability Insurance (FEPLI). Our name is synonymous with FEPLI (Starr Wright USA = FEPLI).
- Starr Wright USA has proven our commitment and stability through over a half century of exclusive service to current and former federal employees.
- We provide round-the-clock protection at affordable premiums that can break down to less than $2.00 a day.
- You can even cover some of your employees and/or independent contractors who work for you.
- Starr Wright USA also has a LEOSA Self-Defense Plan, Life Insurance program, and Umbrella Insurance for former federal employees.
- Starr Wright USA is very easy to work with, fast and efficient. For some of our plans (e.g., Life) you can even continue your coverage into retirement if you are already an existing policyholder.
- Our customer service is superior. Starr Wright USA has paid more FEPLI claims than all our competitors combined.
- Starr Wright USA has a national panel of former Assistant U.S. Attorneys and Federal Government employees with the subject matter expertise and appropriate security clearances to help you.
- Starr Wright USA has no potential conflicts of interest. We do not represent, associate with or otherwise accept funding/sponsorships from federal employee associations, unions, or agencies.
If you have any questions during the application process, please call 800-424-9801 for assistance.