10-Year Level Group Term Life Insurance - Benefit Highlights
- Starr Wright USA’s 10-Year Level Term is high-value life insurance offering protection against financial burdens and security beyond your government-provided coverage.
- The plan helps ensure funding for your children’s education, resolution of final debts and collateral for bank loans.
- Affordable rates are designed to remain level for 10 years.*
- Coverage amounts available from $100,000 to $1,000,000 in $25,000 increments.
- Spouse can apply for coverage even if the current/retired federal employee does not.
- Coverage available to children.
- Benefits payable regardless of any other insurance carried.
- Worldwide, round-the clock coverage.
- Current/retired federal employees and or their spouses can take their coverage with them if they leave their current job(s) or move.
- Accelerated Life Benefit provides eligible terminally ill insureds with the option to receive a portion of their death benefit while still alive.
- Voya Travel Assistance** services provided at no extra charge to you. This product not is available in all states.
- Funeral Planning & Concierge*** services provided at no extra charge to you. This product is not available in all states.
You can download, complete, and return the signed application to the plan administrator at the address listed on the form. Be sure to answer all questions on the application.
If You Download the Application - Please Note: Your future Starr Wright USA premiums can be paid automatically from your account at your financial institution on a Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual basis through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). To sign up for EFT: download, complete, and return our EFT Form along with your completed application.
If you have any questions during the application process, please call 800-424-9801 for assistance.Insurance underwritten by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, a member of the Voya® family of companies. ReliaStar Life is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best. This is the third highest of 15 ratings. A.M. Best assigns ratings from A++ to F based on a company's financial strength and ability to meet obligations to contract holders. ReliaStar Life is rated A (Strong) by Standard and Poor's. This is the sixth highest of 20 ratings. Standard and Poor's assigns ratings from AAA to CC based on a company's financial security.
*The initial premium will not change for the first 10 years unless the insurance company exercises its right to change premium rates for all insureds covered under the group policy with 60 days advance written notice.
** Voya Travel Assistance services are provided by Europ Assistance USA, Bethesda, MD 20814.
***Funeral Planning and Concierge services provided by Everest Package, LLC, Houston, TX 77056.
Insurance provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, a member of the Voya® family of companies. Home and Administrative Offices: Minneapolis, Minnesota. Policy form LP00GP. Product availability and provisions may vary by state. The group policy is sitused in the District of Columbia and is governed by its laws.