Federal Employee Accident Insurance
Accidents happen. You may not be able to prevent them, but now you can be financially protected with Starr Wright USA’s Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance designed for federal employees.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Starr Wright USA's Federal Employee Accident Insurance
- Starr Wright USA has proved its commitment and stability through nearly half a century of exclusive service to current and former federal employees.
- We have worked with our affiliate Starr Indemnity & Liability Company to develop an accident insurance program to fit the needs of federal employees.
- Starr Wright USA enables you to choose the level of coverage to fit your needs at affordable rates.
- We offer coverage for accidental death and accidental dismemberment with an added benefit for covered exposure and covered disappearance through our affiliate Starr Indemnity & Liability Company.
- Accident insurance coverage is also available for your spouse and/or children from Starr Wright USA.
- These are individually-issued policies, so your coverage is portable. You can keep it even if you change jobs or retire (as long as you pay premiums when due and meet all other requirements of the policy).
- Starr Indemnity & Liability Company is an “A” rated insurance company by A.M. Best Company.
- Starr Wright USA is very easy to work with, fast and efficient. Our customer service is superior.
- No insurance agent will visit you to sell you on our plans.
- Starr Wright USA is a leader in providing new and enhanced insurance coverages that meet the unique needs of current and former federal employees.
Important Notice: The Plan provides ACCIDENT insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical, major medical or sickness coverage.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available under policy form AH-45001 and its state variations. The policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions, and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts or discrepancies between this document and the policy or if any point is not covered in this document, the terms and conditions of the policy shall govern.
Premiums are based on the amount of benefit selected and the plan, individual or family, selected. Benefits will be reduced at age 70 and above and coverage will terminate at age 85.
The policy is administered by Starr Wright Insurance Agency, Inc., an insurance administrator licensed in the District of Columbia, license No. 3076489. Some coverage is underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, an admitted insurer rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, a Texas insurance company, has its principal place of business at 399 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10022. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. NAIC No. 38318.