Federal Employee Umbrella Liability - Alternate Plan
Starr Wright USA is pleased to offer an Alternate Umbrella Liability Insurance plan if your pay grade is less than GS-11 or if you are a former federal employee. This plan is currently NOT available to those residing in: Alaska, Georgia, Hawaii, New Hampshire, Louisiana, South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia.
To receive a quote for liability limits from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 please download and complete the application below.
- Liability Limits of $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 in $1,000,000 increments
- Coverage available for drivers under the age of 21
- Coverage available for drivers over the age of 79
- Restrictive to your residing State
- we may be able to provide coverage for drivers over the age of 89
- we may be able to provide coverage if you have had one (not more) Major violation (excludes youthful drivers) within the past 5 years
- Optional $1,000,000 Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) available in excess of required underlying limits for each plan level at an additional premium per policy year.
Required Underlying Insurance Limits
|Exposures||Coverages||Minimum Required Underling Limits|
|Personal Automobiles||Bodily Injury
Combined Single Limit
|$250,000 Per Person,
$500,000 Per Occurrence
$100,000 Per Occurrence
$300,000 Per Occurrence
|Personal Property||Combined Single Limit||$300,000 Per Occurrence|
- Primary Insurance carrier for Personal Auto or Home must be with an Admitted carrier with an A.M. Best’s Rating of B+ (VII) or higher. Click here to look up your carrier