Federal Employee Umbrella Liability - Benefit Highlights
If you are a full/part-time federal employee at a minimum pay grade of GS-11 (or equivalent), you can apply for Starr Wright USA’s traditional Umbrella Liability Insurance plan using the buttons directly below.
If your current pay grade is less than GS-11 or you are a former federal employee, you may obtain additional information about our alternate Umbrella Liability Insurance plan by clicking hereIf you have any questions during the application process, please call 800-424-9801 for assistance. Starr Wright USA's Umbrella Liability Insurance plan can be purchased in all 50 states.
- Coverage is applicable worldwide - for suits brought within and outside the United States (except in sanctioned or embargoed countries).
- Defense coverage for covered claims and lawsuits even if they're groundless or fraudulent. The amounts paid for defense expenses will not reduce the limits of insurance.
- Broad definition of an "Insured" under the policy, including domestic partners and children at home but away at school or in military service on the date of a loss.
- Our plan provides broad Umbrella Liability Insurance coverage with Defense Costs in addition to the Policy Limits. Our plans offer an optional Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) coverage of $1 million above the minimum required underlying insurance for UM/UIM. Uninsured Motorists Coverage (UM) provides you and all covered persons with bodily injury protection if injured in an accident with a driver who has no liability insurance, or has failed to post a bond, and who is legally liable for your damages. The coverage also provides protection if you are injured as a result of a hit-and-run accident. Underinsured Motorists Coverage (UIM) provides you and all covered persons with bodily injury protection if injured in an accident with a driver who has liability insurance with limits lower than the full amount needed to fully compensate you for your damages and who is legally liable for damages. In this case, your Underinsured Motorists Coverage would pay for damages, to which you are legally entitled, after the other driver's liability limits are exhausted.
- Coverage for driving non-owned vehicles when the underlying insurance covers and for 30 days maximum if the underlying insurance doesn't apply.
- Coverage for another driver, driving your car as long as they have your permission and there is no exclusion/limitation on the underlying policy.
- Coverage for injury to domestic employees as long as the underlying insurance policy applies.
- Coverage for Directors & Officers of any not-for-profit organization as long as the underlying insurance policy applies.
Disclaimer: Please remember that only the relevant insurance policy can provide the actual terms, coverages, amounts, conditions and exclusions for an insured. All products and services may not be available in all states and may be subject to change without notice. CNA is a service mark registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Any references to non-CNA Web sites are provided solely for convenience and CNA disclaims any responsibility with respect thereto.