Federal Employee Umbrella Liability - Plan Details
- You must be a current/former federal employee to apply for any of Starr Wright USA’s Umbrella Liability Insurance plans.
- To apply for our traditional Umbrella Liability Insurance plan, you must be a full/part-time federal employee at a minimum pay grade of GS-11 (or equivalent).
- If your current pay grade is less than GS-11 or you are a former federal employee, you are eligible for our alternate Umbrella Liability Insurance plan.
If you are a full/part-time federal employee at a minimum pay grade of GS-11 (or equivalent), you can apply for Starr Wright USA’s traditional Umbrella Liability Insurance plans using the buttons directly below.
If your current pay grade is less than GS-11 or you are a former federal employee, you may obtain additional information about our alternate Umbrella Liability Insurance plan by clicking hereIf you have any questions during the application process, please call 800-424-9801 for assistance.
Commonly Covered Situations
- Automobile accidents in which you or any member of your family are held responsible beyond your auto insurance coverage limits.
- Automobiles owned, rented or furnished for personal use are covered.
- Liability for injuries to others which occur on your property beyond your homeowners/renters insurance coverage limits.
- Claims brought against you for rental properties you may own.
- Accidents while using recreational equipment whether owned, rented or borrowed.
- Liability resulting from use of reasonable force to protect an individual or property.
- Any claims brought against you or your family for any unforeseen or uncovered loss where there is no primary insurance required.
- Underwriting Insurance Company
- CNA, an "A" rated property and casualty company, provides commercial insurance products, including standard and specialty lines, surety, marine, and other coverages nationally and internationally.
- Disclaimer: Please remember that only the relevant insurance policy can provide the actual terms, coverages, amounts, conditions and exclusions for an insured. All products and services may not be available in all states and may be subject to change without notice. CNA is a service mark registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Any references to non-CNA Web sites are provided solely for convenience and CNA disclaims any responsibility with respect thereto.